Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Asian Bistro Hilton Head

This past weekend, the husband and I were in Hilton Head Island, SC. Hilton Head sits on the Atlantic Ocean and is located about 30 minutes or so north of Savannah, GA. This place is absolutely gorgeous! We stayed at the Hilton Oceanfront Resort, which is an experience all its own. This resort has so much to offer and guests really do not have to venture outside the Resort for anything! Customer service is the best I've seen anywhere, EVER! If you'd like to take a vacation to a beautiful beach, I highly recommend Hilton Head and for your accommodations Hilton Oceanfront Resort is THE place to stay! 


On Saturday evening, the husband decided he was craving some Thai cuisine. I'm a huge fan of Thai myself so we grabbed the Hilton Head telephone book and this magazine that in our room provided by the resort that featured local restaurants. On the Island, there are two choices for Thai...Ruan Thai and Asian Bistro. Ruan Thai also has a restaurant located on Broughton Street in Savannah and I have eaten there so we decided to try Asian Bistro.


Asian Bistro, located at 51 New Orleans Road, is in a word AMAZING! The restaurant doesn't really look like much from the outside as it is located in a small strip-mall type building. Do NOT be fooled by the exterior. Inside this place is BEAUTIFUL! They offer Japanese (including sushi), Chinese, & Thai . We ordered the Mussaman Curry & the Green Curry both with chicken. WOW the food is to DIE for & is so full of flavor...just incredible. The staff is very friendly, helpful, & professional. Our server was able to recommend dishes based on the flavor profiles we were looking for as well as sake that perfectly complemented our meal. The prices are unbelievably reasonable considering the quality of the food. 


So, if you're in Hilton Head Island & you're looking delicious Asian cuisine, Asian Bistro is the answer! 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an amazing experience and food. I have never had Thai as my husband doesn't eat it, but just something more for me to try.Another place Id like to 'hit' up Hilton Head Island. Maybe one day...

    ReplyDelete